You can leave empty the database table prefix field when installing. It is optional.
1. Download the gallery script, extract all files and folders in an empty folder, and upload them to your host.
2. Create MySQL user name and database in your control panel of your web host. And add the user name to the MySQL database. Make note of your mysql username, password and database.
3. Start the installer by accessing your site and if doesn’t redirect you to install.php, try typing the url correctly. For example: http://www.example.com/install.php or if you want to install the gallery in subdirectory then run
4. Follow the self-explained setup. For help, comments, feedback, discussion … send comment here.
5. The installer will automatically try to delete install.php and if it does not, delete install.php.
If you have problems with installation you may have to uncomment RewriteBase in .htaccess file by removing # from the RewriteBase line.
Thanks for choosing PHP Photo Gallery script,
Please comment below if you have problems with installation.